Sunday, October 15, 2006

Olivia - Girl Meets Bossanova

ImagesOlivia, a 19-year-old Singaporean native, who left her home country for Tokyo, and she worked for last year-and-a-half to complete her first debut album Girl Meets Bossanova.

I was first attracted by her angelic voice in the last month, but yet, not willing to spend the money because i was quite darn poor on that time, but in the end, couldn't help to buy her album - Girl Meets Bossanova yesterday, when i was in the Victoria Music Station at Amcorp Mall.

My favourite songs would be the Flying Me to the Moon, Meditation, and of course, Girl from Ipanema....

For those who love Bossanova, here I recommend you, Oliva Ong.

1 comment:

  1. yeeee....

    why not listen to "I'm not your superwoman"...haha, can't get it out of my head lately.

    ReplyDelete