Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hamster's Diary - Swimming Like A Fish!!

Finally I've finished my 13 swimming lesson!! Weeeee!!!
Well, swimming might be an easy task for anyone of you, but.... it WAS nearly a mission impossible for me. =(
If you do not believe it, here are some people you might ask for:

1. One of the snorkeling guides in Perhentian (actually all of 'em) *ahem* are very scared of me. WHY? Becoz I nearly tear off their shoulders and made them drown into the sea while trying to drag me back to the boat. :|

Please be noted that, I was with my life jacket on that time, but still I panic and struggled like hell. :|

2. One of my friends who WANTED to teach me swimming last time. As the first step, she asked me to step into the 5-feet pool, I did, and I screamed: "Wuah, so deep!!! I wanna get up!!" Then... she asked me to soak myself into the water while pulling the sides... and you know what? I did not dare to do at all.... not even once. >.

4 comments:

  1. YeaH!!!! Finally can swim dee....the next important step is your endurance when swimming...If really in a needed condition, like flood or boat capsize....will need a lot of endurance to swim a long distance...BTW if plane drop into the sea....i think mostly will die on impact..hohohohoh....choi choi choi touch wood....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choi choi choi, dai gat lei xi LEE CHEE MENG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i hope the plane drop on a dry land and you waste your RM250. most important is no food and no water.

    i cuerse cannot ah? NEI CHOI AH?

    ReplyDelete
  4. !@#$%^&^*&

    The dry duck Ah John who needs gf to hold him during snorkeling has no qualification to curse!!

    ReplyDelete