Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Hanoi

Finally, I reached Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam. Once I stepped on this land, I feel peace... ya, it's a peaceful place for me... and it's more or less like a developed version of Cambodia, with the continuous car honks, the incredible traffic where thousands of motorbikes, lotsa pedestrians and some cars move on the road regardless of traffic rules or traffic light.

We're here to settle some urgent issues of operator, and because of that, lotsa Malaysians are being assigned to be here.... and that's great!! We had our luxury dinner at one famous local restaurant which serves great and famous local cuisine. We had the famous spring roll, their specially-made pork, beef, "bon cha" (Mihun soup), and some special prawn roll with mint leaves.... their foods are always decorated or come with mint.... ya, they like mint.

Along the way walking back to hotel, it's considered quite safe, but still have to watch out for some stalker.... not sure what's their motive but just have to keep an eye on them.

Tomorrow I'll be flying to Danang - the 3rd biggest city in Vietnam, hopefully I can find another story there, ciao.

8 comments:

  1. peaceful? u must b joking right? the motorbikes and their honking drove me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the most dangerous things there are just the motorbikes and honking, but in Msia, you don't even dare to WALK like how you did in Vietnam, hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wau...looks like you're enjoying yourself there huh?

    take care k! dun miss me so much. bluek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I had a very bad impression regarding this motorbikers when I was in Hanoi. After all I found that China is just the same! (maybe not as serious as in Vietnam)^.^
    I went to the water puppet theater in Hanoi, I rate the performance full stars! If you have chance to go there again, dont miss it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I had a very bad impression regarding this motorbikers when I was in Hanoi. After all I found that China is just the same! (maybe not as serious as in Vietnam)^.^
    I went to the water puppet theater in Hanoi, I rate the performance full stars! If you have chance to go there again, dont miss it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hanoi and their bikes. good for the men, as we can get a lift for as cheap as RM1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the motor ride b4. Bloody scary~~ >.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I saw some ang-mo riding motorbike and bicycle in the town itself :|

    Double applause for their courage. :D

    ReplyDelete