Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Way Back Into Love

I love music, I mean.... great music (for me), but you might find something "weird" with me, that is, 90% of the albums I bought are.... ceng ceng ceng~~~ ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.

Movies with great music totally blow me off, and I will do everything I can to get the soundtrack for my collection, but still, I couldn't get "Moulin Rouge 1" until now.... :( My friend even can't get it for me in US... sob sob.

Anyway, that's too far from what I wanna share today, ahem.
There is another soundtrack which I likeeeee.... MUSIC AND LYRICS!!
Coz... coz coz I'm a fan of Hugh Grant!!! (ohhhh.... mature handsome charming MAN!!) and "WAY BACK INTO LOVE" he sing along with Drew Barrymore, omigod, the song is sooooo sweet. =)

You might wonder why the heck now only I blah so much about the soundtrack of this old movie?!
Becoz, I accidentally heard this song from the radio when I'm on my way back from office, and suddenly the sweet feeling just engulf my soul.... especially after another hectic day. Argh.

Hugh Grant, you rock!! Never thought that you can sing that well!!
But of course, still have to improve the skill compared with MY EWAN MC GREGOR. :p

Music4_1Music2Music8

2 comments:

  1. another red hot favorite of mine apart from the other Hugh Grant movie, Love Actually... and this, my friend, i have to agree with you... it really gives you that goose bump by singing along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah, so Ray, next time sing to me, k? :p

    ReplyDelete