Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yummy Yummy

Today is the greatest festival of our Malay buddies, and also, MA HOLIDAY!! Weeee!!

So, in order to "celebrate" my great day, I lazed away my time on my lovely bed for half day.... and being "forced" to take a stroll in Midvalley for some personal reasons. :p

So, the consequence of the "Midvalley lepak-ing" is... I spent a lot AGAIN!! :(
In order to comfort the fragile me, YJM offered to buy me smth sweet for tea-time. *winkz*

Picture4As I reached the little corner called "Sweetchat", I can't wait to rest on the cozy couch.... omigod my poor little feet.... and wow, there are quite a lot of people queue up, hmph....

Picture3Few minutes after that, wow, here comes my favourite durian pancake!!! Can't wait to telan 2 of them before I remember to take a picture of the little delicious stuff, heh. Omigod.... I LOVE DURIAN FOREVA!!

And here comes the dessert, the black glutinous tong yun!! Nice!! Anyway the tong yun is half-biten in the picture... so... kinda ugly, but it's indeed nice!! Don't judge a book by its appearance, k? :p

So, another thumb-ups tea time corner for me, what about you?
Picture1_1

2 comments:

  1. Ah Durians! Mostly a Malaysian's fav fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason, I had another great dessert of durian the other day. It's the "fried durian dessert" served in restaurant "long dek qun yan" (not sure of the english name tho. :p). AND THAT IS GREAT!! :D

    ReplyDelete