Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding Bell Aloud

I tried to deny I'm growing older but yet I AM!! Truly.

I don't need a mirror to remind me that, neither increasing amount of facial expenses nor slower methabolism, but increasing red bomb invitation will definitely remind you that, hey you're in the so-called "suitable age" of settling down and getting married. :p

One great thing is, I've learned about lotsa bridal shops, I mean, I've been accompanying friends to survey bridal shop packages, choose gowns, negotiating & editing photo design etc. And my favourite "area" will be definitely Starhill if I can afford PJ SS2 comparing with Jalan Ipoh etc.

I'm a fussy customer, always is. So I'm quite particular in what I bought / purchased, no exception for wedding photos that you paid few k to take. But of course, one should never criticized on others photo because it's very subjective and the most important thing will be the loving two enjoying the whole process of preparation to tie the knot. :)

Ok talking about bridal shops in PJ SS2, de Casamia should be one of the first few bridal shops opened here, then lotsa lotsa bridal shops has been mushroomed along the street, we have Love Vision, Twins Bridal Gallery, Mona Lisa Bridal Saloon and etc, you name it. :|

Few of my friends had chosen the bridal shops in this area too, and I particular like few of them:

1. Eye Shot Studio

[caption id="attachment_70" align="alignnone" width="199" caption="Great shot."]Great shot.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_72" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Another nice shot."]Another nice shot.[/caption]

2. Vogue

[caption id="attachment_71" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Nice shot."]Nice shot.[/caption]

But hoh.... IF I am able to get a golden tortoise hubby hoh.... I think I want......

Khoon Hooi Bridal Shop leh!! Can ah? *winkz*

3 comments:

  1. IF relally caught a golden tortoise, then u shud try the Vera Wang Bridal Collection ...really ! *v*

    But, prefer to get a suitable hubby than suitable gaun.

    A suit gaun can let u have a memorable moment in wedding...
    A suit man can let u have a memorable sweet life ,rite

    p/s: Gal, kan bah teh!! Wish u can catch your "hang fook" ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you must have been doing all the researches on bridal gown. You can probably get your favourite gown deposited and get Adrian to pay the full bill??
    Who know he is the golden-tortoise-to-be??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cindi,
    Of course I want Vera Wang bridal gown the MOST!! But it's kinda... unrealistic to achieve the dream. :(
    I watched the interview with Vera Wang on the flight back from Auckland, wow her mansion is so beautiful, elegantly pretty.
    Of course a suitable man is better than a suitable gown, long lasting happiness is always more important than short term sparkly happiness.
    I'm "enjoying" looking at your current happiness too. :)

    Dear PeiYin,
    Haha I do more researches on bridal photo instead of gown, not because I'm prepared to wed but it's one of my hobbies to look at nice photo. :p
    Nolah, Roti sure has higher chance to be the golden tortoise, oops, but not for me. :p

    ReplyDelete