Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Dark Knight

Am not going to post a review of this movie, not qualified to do that, and also there are a lot of professional reviews out there.

Love Heath Ledger, thanks for giving us the awesome, great, so soulful performance as The Joker. I was totally blown away by your performance, it's not a character that can be simply performed, it's someone smart, but neglects the society standard and ethical code, yet with his own complicated and notorious background, to show the world that everyone's ugliest side. We call them freak, usually. Without Heath Ledger, I can't imagine how the film will be..

Love Gordon, yes the Gordon, starring Gary Oldman. Ooh Gary Oldman.
I dropped my first tears in this movie (yes *shamefully*) when I thought Gordon was dead. And when I finally saw the name of Gary Oldman appears in the actor's list, I was like, OMG no wonder..... I like Gary Oldman since I was 16 I guess. It's good to see you come back. :)

Thanks Tiong Seng for getting us the LAST TWO tickets for this film. Yes, it's a bloody RM11 couple seat and we're not a couple BUT STILL.... Thanks!!!!!!!

PS: Did not write much about Christian Bale the Batman, maybe I prefer Heath Ledger more. Ahem. Anyway, I like Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman still.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="150" caption="Why so serious?"]Dark_knight_ver4_1[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment