Monday, August 11, 2008

Quote to Ponder

I read this from my brother's profile:
"Don't do others say, just listen them, but do what you feel good,
after all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule our
life" - Warren Buffet.

It's great, isn't it?
Why give chance to others to rule your life?
That's a great one.
But it's not easy to be implemented.
Especially for someone like me.

Anyway I read another quote written by a Rinpoche, it says something like:
"Don't angry if people critic you, they're just pointing out something exist, so why angry? Don't angry if people misinterprets or misjudge you, they' re saying something wrong, so why angry?"

If someone said you're pretty, it doesn't mean you're really pretty.
If someone said you're ugly, it also doesn't mean you're ugly.
The truth never lies.

I found out there are many people talk a lot, but think less.
I thought people gather more wisdom when they're getting older?
But how come I saw the shallowness in crowd?

Being humorous, means you're saying something funny, relaxing but wise.
Can't wait to comment others could be egoistic, or maybe it was an attention seeker.
Making fool on others doesn't mean you're smarter or superior, it will just reveal the shallowness.

Am learning to feel numb on all of these.
Pray for me, I am working hard now.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="150" caption="Lao Gai!"]Annoyed[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I is shallow.

    I is know one.

    You is talking about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :\
    You is good.
    You know I say you de.
    I say you you bo angry hoh.

    ReplyDelete