Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Notebook

It's a pretty old story, The Notebook, back to year 2004, a story based on the acclaimed bestseller novel by Nicholas Sparks.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="Lovely."]Thenotebook2[/caption]

I actually heard about this film few years ago, but didn't really get a chance or enthusiasm to watch it, until now.
Every girl loves love story, most of them.
I dislike stupid bimbo love story, but I do love soft, sweet, romantic and eternal kind of love story.
And I found it in, The Notebook.

It tells the sweet love, the sweet love that you will smile recalling back the scene.
It tells the passion for love just in case you forget about it in this modern city.
It tells the grieve of seeing someone you love just walk away from you like this.
It tells the everlasting love, the eternal love that so many people would die for it, the love that keeps a couple still holding hand, massaging each other, kissing each other good night till they separate forever.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="120" caption="The Notebook."]400hcover_thenotebook[/caption]

Oh ya, I bought the book too!!
If you see me holding a book, smiling reading it in a train, that's when I'm reading it.
The Notebook.

2 comments:

  1. XZ, told you before you will love it too, right? Their love is so pretty. And Ryan Gosling... yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, and you're the one who reminded me of this film!! Yupe, Ryan Gosling, yummy yummy.

    ReplyDelete