Monday, August 11, 2008

Some happy stuff

Let me soak in some small lil things which touched me recently.

The "Red Cliff" film which is not a bad one that convey my favourite
story since I read the book in my 11. Well, I'm not a strict audience
though.

The happily sheep feeding time I had back in Agrodome Sheep Farm, Rotorua New Zealand. Touching them, seeing them happily licking food on your palm, there's nothing to be aware of, or being cautious, from being back-stabbed, or hurt.

Mixing around with some nice, mature and sincere old pals, learn from their maturity and wisdom. They're warm, caring, forgiving and wide-hearted, and we're definitely closely-bounded.

Knowing there is someone always beside you, so supportive and without asking for any return. This is something precious.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="149" caption="Happy Happy."]10356849_1[/caption]

Be thankful on every breath you take.

4 comments:

  1. now only know u wrote so much blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing lots of gd stuff that happened near you recently. those touching stories might just brighten up my heart too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pei Fen, I'll be more than happy if my work can bring anything good to you. :)
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete