Monday, April 27, 2009

Angelic Devil - Evan Rachel Wood

She absolutely caught my attention when I saw her picture for the first time - Evan Rachel Wood.



She looks so special, I mean, extraordinary pretty, the angelic face but yet with devilish mysterious kind of character. Just unique.

Sometimes, she is just so sweet:

[caption id="attachment_444" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="The innocent pretty lass"]The innocent pretty lass[/caption]

Then, you found her in:

[caption id="attachment_445" align="alignnone" width="201" caption="The wild Evan as she is famous for"]The wild Evan as she is famous for[/caption]

Don't worry, I love man and choose man as my partner of life. And being a woman, I think I definitely feel paranoid if someone like her approaching my partner. :S

Luckily, she got an "unique" taste in man.

[caption id="attachment_446" align="alignnone" width="250" caption="Evan Rachel Wood with Marilyn Manson, who makes every man in the earth start looking at the mirror and wonder."]Evan Rachel Wood with Marilyn Manson, who makes every man in the earth start looking at the mirror and wonder.[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. i just watch one movie recently, produced at yr 2007, called "across the universe", they are using the song from the beatles. And there were some songs was actually sang by a girl named, Evan Rachel Wood...
    now i only know, is her...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... now only I know she sings, I should try to get some to listen.

    ReplyDelete