Monday, January 22, 2007

Blood Diamond

10m_1If you think you look so darn elegant and glamorous with diamond necklace or ring or any accessories, watch Blood Diamond and think again;

If you like to show off your how many carat of diamond ring to your colleague or pals, yes, watch Blood Diamond;

If you think one's status or so-called beauty is reflected by the diamond or any branded stuff you're wearing, I tell you what, money isn't make you looks prettier while knowledge and kind heart are the things you should have;

If you think Africa is so far away and none of your bloody business, go read any book related to starving African or tribal war which happened so frequent in Africa;

If you think I'm just another stupid fella who is wasting my time because I cannot change the world, well ya, I know I that I'm just nobody and I ain't going to rule this world, I just do what I can do;

If you're interested to know more about African poverty and wish to offer some helps, log on to any website of World Relief Emergency, there are many ways to help them;

If you know what can we do to help them more, please share with me because I'm still a shallow fella and I need someone to guide me;

If you think Africa is too far away to help, yes, we can start from here, do donate your old clothes and old stuff to orphanage and there are some people to collect and distribute in PJ SS2 every 3rd Sunday; Buy tissue or biscuit from those disabled instead of buying Toto every week, and remember to put the money nicely into the money box with smile on your face, your smile would brighten up their second of life;

If you think I'm too much, so sorry about it, and this is me, an odd ball, and don't worry, we still can befriend, haha...

Images_4
Imagesa611starving_2

5 comments:

  1. Attractive introduction,i like it! You also have meaningful thoughts and reviews. People who thinks a lot is absoulutely not superficial! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to post a comment but rejected... why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see, I have been to countries that poverty are reality. Children goes naked and dying at a tender age.
    These you do not see in capital cities, or maybe just restricted to just a handful.
    Outskirt wise, people are dying, almost at every blink of eye.

    So what can we do about it?

    - cont..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voon Chong and Ah John, thanks for the comments =) Hopefully more and more will aware of the poverty and destruction in Africa and may all of them will try to offer some helps or blessing as good as they can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think you are good, then you are. If you think you are wicked, so do you.If you think you have not done enough, do more. If you have the same goal, don't be discouraged ; for you have played your role well.

    ReplyDelete