Friday, June 29, 2007

Miss You. Take Care.

It's 11:30pm now, and you are flying to Bahrain soon... 4 more hours to go.
I miss you, I have been missing you for quite a long time, since we never talked to each other, since you started to ignore me.
But I just want to say that, I'm really proud of you.

You told mum that you want to live your own life, and you want to decide every single thing in your life, and you made it!! Now you're in your favourite field and you're going to grab everything chances awaiting for you, with the support of all of us.

It's kinda funny... or maybe it's just a coicidence that, our relationship eased and improved whenever you're going oversea.
Remember the first time you called me from UK? The phone call is the greatest present for me throughout the year.
And I still remember that we kept emailing each other since the call, you told me about your life in Europe and everything... and still, I keep the mails.

Afterall, another misunderstanding spilt us away. You refuse to listen any explanation from me, I was so upset, but I told myself that, one day, you will understand... because love is the universal language that no one should ever mis-interpret it. And now, I'm just so happy that finally you answered my call half an hour before, and from the way you speak, I know that finally you're willing to listen to me, and your message which I received 15 minutes before is the gift which put the smile on my tired face now. =)

Finally, take a GOOD care, ok? Call mum frequently, she will be waiting for your call everyday, just like any mother worries for their children. Call me, whenever you need me, and I'll be there for you, no matter what.

1 comment: