Thursday, June 28, 2007

OT GILA SIAL

It's 12am now, and I'm still sitting here and surfing here with no particular intention, I'm just waiting for my hair to dry so that I don't have to sleep with a wet hair.

Today is Thursday, and tomorrow will be the GREAT TGI FRIDAY!! Yeay!! I should scream YEAY YEAY YEAY, but I din't, and I can't.

Someone complain that my eyes are getting smaller and smaller, asked me don't go and peep people's bathing. Yeah right.

Ma bitch said I'm a bit bitchy today when we were in LRT just now, yeah, I know you don't play friendster and you're not going to read this. And he said:" I guess this is because you have to work on this weekends, again." Ya, and hey, I'll meet you in the office on both days, yeay. :D *Tiong Seng, don't be a 25 guy by informing your master about this, I know he is an alien though*

I had been skipping swimming exercise for 2 weeks, and I just went for my gym class once in the last week.

All of these are because of one single reason, OT OT OT OT OT SUPER OT.
I have dinner, sometimes I skip it, at around 11pm everyday now.
I took bath at around 11:30pm now, slept at 12:30am and wake up with eye bags at 7am.

Well well, my Huawei fellow, you don't have to read this, because this is what you feel too, so.... no elaboration is needed for you guys. For working fellow, you might have the same life too, so... good luck. For student, APPRECIATE your life now, you are going to miss your school life sooner or later, keke.

No Pain No Gain, wow, what a great motto of life, I believe that this is what urge us to WAKE UP, and GO TO WORK as usual everyday with a CHEERFUL MIND. Anyway, 既来之,则安之.... I'm enjoying my life with this WONDERFUL quote. *_^

5 comments:

  1. aiya... OT is something permanent and more like a feature in HW. How can we all have life in HW. I once did a 23 hour on site inspection, followed by 3 hour rest in between from 6-9am, woke up, and had a meeting from 10am -2am, another 16 hour rotation. Working with these people sucks the life out of you and here I am wondering, for that matter, (a lot others to), is this efficient enough to survive the onslaught hours like that? or is HW just simply dedicated enough with super energies to work on a 24/7 basis. This basis is a norm for me but it really zaps your life away, its all just work, work and work. What you say is true, those kids in uni and school, cherish those wonderful years and please NOT end up in HW. Want a kick start in your career? dont start with torture.:-) Take care Indo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Oliver, that's why HW is the champion with no-fight high turnover record, and you & me are still in there, wow.... DOUBLE SALUTE to both of us, and also, to Leona, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shizzzzz... why suddenly miss me lah? Miss the sweet pak tuo time we had during form 6, right? Well, I miss you too, you are the greatest sweetest roomate I've ever had. Muacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. welcome to the club, my dear hamster. now i can say...we OT together gether k :P

    take care of yourself k. miss you la! haha.

    ReplyDelete