Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Malaysia, Truly Asia.

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap!!!!

"陳大富在馬青代表大會上說,政府不應使用內安法令逮捕平民,即使要動用此法令,也應該逮捕曾經挑起敏感課題的巫統領袖,如凱里。"

Yeah and maybe not only this SIL, someone staying in Gunung Naik Bendera might have to be included as well.

Chill chill, my father once asked me not to be bothered by this kind of "outstanding" statement from them, because that is their traditional way in political to gather more support from a certain population, yet they forget that the society is developing, people are more civilized and educated, and they had been underestimating the effect of another leader who just regains his freedom.

But how can I not to be bothered if you know more and more things like below?

雪州政府今日(週三,10月22日)揭露,前朝州政府在2004至2007年期間,共花費了662萬令吉1291令吉作為考察團費用,考察團多達150個。

Hoho, even when I'm going oversea to support project or training, I will have to submit weekly report or summary report so that my superior knows the progress or something, but hey, how come I couldn't see any SOLID result from the so-called "training" or "learning" trip?!

CHILL CHILL. Yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Malaysia.

    (and oh, LKY tells me to tell you all that his door is always open)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, then how come you are so reluctant to enter the door? :p

    ReplyDelete