Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Relaxing Weekends

Have been working like hell recently.... decided to take a break on this weekends, a real break.

Woke up early on Saturday morning, drove out to settle some stuff, went straight to Ikano after that, why? Hehe... wanted to give get some travel info for Egypt. :p But... hell, it will cost me around 6k, oh my.... takde duit lah ako. :S

Since I've been there, of course I will pay a visit to MY PET (which I just temporarily put her in the Safari pet shop :p), the beautiful two tones Pomeranian!!!!!! OH MY GOSH I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! But that also cost me around 5k if I wanna buy her back home. :(

[caption id="attachment_381" align="alignnone" width="168" caption="My Lil Pom"]My Lil Pom[/caption]

Continued my lepaking day at Popular bookstore, but this time I was not buying anything, kekeke... because I still have few untouched books in my bookshelf and another one in my laptop bag... gotta finish them first.

Another yam seng session at that night, fuyo finally my ironman boss is getting married!! Ahaha saw his happy face and a-bit-shy-cum-awkward expression when every guest stood up and "watching" them walk down the aisle, wahaha. Funny lah my boss. Went straight for a yam cha session with long-time-no-see bitches, with my dress and killing heels and makeup, doink.

Lepak for the whole Sunday, hoho, was listening to the soothing voice of Olivia Ong, and then the OST of "The Devil Wears Prada", it's First of MAY now... oh nice~~ Still haven't watch Mama Mia though. :(

Ei why am I writing this kind of "what I've been done" blog today?! Probably I'm still drunk after yesterday's Ice Blended Chocolate. *burp*

No comments:

Post a Comment