Saturday, October 25, 2008

Perfect Major

Happened to give a quiz a try.

What is your Perfect Major?

And here is the result:

[caption id="attachment_393" align="alignnone" width="283" caption="Philosopher?!"]Philosopher?![/caption]

I'm an engineering grad, an engineer now, and I score 67% for engineering.... ok... lar.... hahahaha.... no wonder I'm not extremely enthusiastic with my work, erm, must guide my kids properly in.... course selection or career path decision, sigh... hey I mean in the future lar.

In a nutshell, to be frank the result is kinda accurate, I like philosphy, I like languages, I like to think about human being, I read all kinds of book (except engineering book actually :|) and I enjoy theatre sometimes. But at the same time, I found math & pshyic are quite interesting,  and then I was once dreaming to be a journalist.... arrr....

Or I think hah... maybe I'm just a naughty kid who is curious of every new-yet-seems-interesting stuff. Oh shit. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment