Monday, March 22, 2010

My Quiet Weekends, and I Cooked!

Well, my prayer works! Until now, I have not received any phone call related to work, and yes, I enjoyed my weekends till the max! :D

I love sleeping, but I usually wake up not very late too! I love waking up before 10am in the weekends, having a cup of oldtown coffee to pair with a slice of cheese cake, yes it's my breakie. :)

A great breakfast to start my brand new day, I turned on the CD player, and today, it's Mariah Carey to do the singing. Putting all clothes into washer, getting cleaners to clean the house, me and my home feel refreshed! :D

Driving out to town, visited old friend and do a little shopping, guess what, my biggest plan of the day is.......

You're not going to believe it.

[caption id="attachment_530" align="alignnone" width="224" caption="I cooked these!!! Hahahaha!"]I cooked these!!! Hahahaha![/caption]

Menu?

[caption id="attachment_534" align="alignnone" width="224" caption="A very common cabbage with carrot. "]A very common cabbage with carrot. But I learned to add crabstick into the meal, and I like the taste. :p[/caption]

But I learned to add crabstick into the meal, from a mixed rice restaurant,which makes it really tasty. :D

[caption id="attachment_535" align="alignnone" width="224" caption="辣炒肉末碎, my first time ever cooking meat. :|"]辣炒肉末碎, my first time ever cooking meat. :|[/caption]

But too bad I didn't get to buy the dried chili, so it's not really spicy.

[caption id="attachment_536" align="alignnone" width="224" caption="午餐肉版西红柿炒鸡蛋"]午餐肉版西红柿炒鸡蛋[/caption]

It is quite a weird meal for me, I was suspecting & wondering while cooking.... :p

I actually found all these very simple meals from internet and to my (and his) surprise, they were quite nice!

That, end my relaxing yet equipped weekends, I love my weekends! :)

2 comments:

  1. So this is proof that you can cook but not just eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cicak, not all yet, am going to cook spaghetti this weekend! :p

    ReplyDelete